Wednesday 5th of September is the date that the 93rd 2012 NFL Regular season kick-offs. The first game is between the defending champions of Super Bowl XLVI New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys.
I’m sure NFL fans are all geared-up with their favourite team’s jersey, hats, cheering gears etc, plans have been made with friends and families to enjoy the games at home or at the venues.
You can download the full NFL 2012 schedule or only your favourite team’s schedule and load it into Outlook so that you don’t miss out on any of your favourite team’s matches.
1. Click on the link below to download the full NFL schedules for ALL teams and save the .ics file to your desktop
Download the 2012 NFL Season Schedules (source: MySportsCal.com)
If you only want schedules of your favourite team, click on the appropriate link below:
2. Import the downloaded file into your Outlook by following the steps below.
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010, click File > Open > Import.
For all other versions of Outlook, click File > Import & Export.
- Select Import an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar file (vcs) from the list and click Next
3. Use the screen that comes up to select the ics file that was downloaded in Step 1.
(You may get the following extra steps depending on the version of Outlook you are using)
Click either Open as New or Import. (If you have your calendar synced to your Iphone, you can import it to your Defualt Calender as you can than view the schedules from your Iphone)
The times for all the games will now be in your Outlook.
Stock-up the chilled Beers, snacks and enjoy the games.
May the best team win.
One Reply to “2012 NFL Football season schedules inside your Outlook Calendar”
I just like the helpful information you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am fairly sure I will be told plenty of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!