For all you NFL fans out there, it’s that time of the year again so gear-up with your favorite team’s jersey, hats, cheering gears etc and plan in advance with friends and families to enjoy the games at home or at the venues.
The pre-season kicks off on Thursday, August 13 till Thursday September 3. In the first game the New Orleans take on the Baltimore at the M&T Bank Stadium.
Week 1 of the NFL 2015 season kicks off on Thursday 10th of September with the Super Bowl champion Patriots hosting the Steelers… A Game not to be missed!!!
You can download the full NFL 2015 schedule or only your favourite team’s schedule and load it into Outlook so that you don’t miss out on any of your favourite team’s matches.
1. Click on the link below to download the full NFL schedules for ALL teams and save the .ics file to your desktop
Download the 2015 NFL Season Schedules (source: southendzone.com)
If you only want schedules of your favourite team, click on the appropriate link below:
2. Import the downloaded file into your Outlook by following the steps below.
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2013/2010, click File > Open&Export > Import/Export.
For all other versions of Outlook, click File > Import & Export.
- Select Import an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar file (vcs) from the list and click Next
3. Use the screen that comes up to select the ics file that was downloaded in Step 1.
(You may get the following extra steps depending on the version of Outlook you are using)
Click either Open as New or Import. (If you have your calendar synced to your Iphone, you can import it to your Defualt Calender as you can than view the schedules from your Iphone)
The times for all the games will now be in your Outlook.
Stock-up the chilled Beers, snacks and enjoy the games.
May the best team win.