For all you NFL fans out there, it’s that time of the year again so gear-up with your favorite team’s jersey, hats, cheering gears etc and plan in advance with friends and families to enjoy the games at home or at the venues.
Week 1 kicks off on Thursday, 8th of September with the annual kickoff game featuring the defending Super Bowl 50 champion Denver Broncos hosting the Carolina Panthers. The season will conclude with Super Bowl LI, the league’s championship game, on Sunday, February 5th 2017, at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas….A Game not to be missed!!!
You can download your favorite team’s schedule and link it into Outlook so that you don’t miss out on any of your favorite team’s matches.
1. Click on the links below to download the schedules and link them to your Outlook:
2. Once you are on your favorite teams Schedule Page, Click on “Add to Calendar” and a pop up screen opens up.
3. Select “Desktop” and click on “Outlook” to download the Web Calendar, once you have done this than select “Add to Calendar”
4. Outlook prompts you with “Add this internet Calendar to Outlook and Subscribe to Updates?” click on “Yes” to simply add the calendar to your Outlook.
5. The times for all the games will now be in your Outlook.
Stock-up the chilled Beers, snacks and enjoy the games.
May the best team win.