For all you NFL fans out there, it’s that time of the year again! Get ready to gear-up with your favorite team jersey/ hat/ cheering gear and plan in advance with friends and families to enjoy the games from the comfort of your own home or in the middle of all the action at the venues.
The start of the season kicks of on Thursday, 7th of September with the Kansas City Chiefs against the New England Patriots at the Gillette stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. The season will end with the Super Bowl LII Championship Game on Sunday, February 4th 2018, at the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Download your favorite team’s schedule and link it into Outlook so you don’t miss out on any of their matches.
1. Click on the links below to download your team’s schedules and link them to your Outlook calendar:
2. Once you are on your favorite teams Schedule Page, Click on “Add to Calendar” and a pop up screen opens up.
3. At the “Add to Calendar” section, click on “Outlook” to download the Web Calendar, once you have done this, another prompt will appear, requesting you to Click on “Open URL: Outlook Add…ernet Calendar?”
4. Outlook prompts you with “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and Subscribe to Updates?” click on “Yes” to simply add the calendar to your Outlook.
5. The times for all the games will now be in your Outlook calendar.
All you need to do now is stock up on some chilled Beers, snacks and enjoy the game.
May the best team win!