Don’t like the font of your email notes in Outlook? Here’s a quick tip on how to change it.
Yesterday we received a feedback from an existing Email Notes for Outlook user:
“…my biggest complaint is that I do not like the typeface on Email Notes.”
We chose the default font because it looks (a little) like hand written notes but several users have told us that they don’t like it.
I suspect that there many users who have been “putting up” with our font selection. Here’s how you can change the font to something you like.
- Start Outlook
- On the EmailNotes Toolbar/Ribbon > click More > Click Settings…
- On the Settings screen as shown above, you can select the Font, the Font-size and the default color of the note you wish to use. (You can see a preview of your selections just below it)
- Click OK
Alternatively, you can access the Settings straight from the Notes screen:
- Select a email you want to add notes too > click on the Add Notes button on the EmailNotes toolbar/Ribbon
- Right-click anywhere on the notes screen > select EmailNotes Settings
- Make the changes as preferred and click OK
These settings will now be applied to all the notes that you create.
If you haven’t tried Email Notes for Outlook yet, you can download a fully functional 30 day trial of Email Notes for Outlook here.
If you are an existing Email Notes user and have any suggestions or ideas to further improve EmailNotes, please let us know by leaving a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org