Are you going to Rio or watching the 2016 Olympics on TV? Make sure that you don’t miss your favourite events by keeping an updated schedule of the games in Outlook.
Rio de Janeiro 2016 5th August – 21st August schedules can be downloaded and linked to your Outlook using the instructions below:
- Click on the link below : http://icalshare.com/calendars/7480
- Once you are on the ical share website you can click on “Subscribe to Calendar”
- If you are using “Google Chrome” than click on “Launch Application”
- or If you are using “Internet Explorer” than click on “Allow”.
4. Outlook Should now be giving you a prompt to “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and Subscribe to updates”.
5. Once you click “Yes” it will link to your Outlook and update Automatically if any changes are made to the schedules:
The calendar is updated frequently and includes most of the events taking place in the 2016 Olympics, You can also view the games timetable online: Rio Olympics 2016 Web Schedule.