The Major League Baseball season began on April 3, 2016 and the first teams to start off the season was the St. Louis Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Pirates, the two teams with the best regular season records in 2015, at PNC Park in Pittsburgh. so gear-up with your favorite team’s jersey, hats, cheering gears etc and plan in advance with friends and families to enjoy the games at home or at the venues.
The regular season is scheduled to end on Sunday, October 2, 2016.
You can download the full Major League Baseball season schedule or only your favorite team’s schedule and load it into Outlook so that you don’t miss out on any of your favorite team’s matches.
1. Click on the link’s below to download the full Major League Baseball schedules for ALL teams and save the .iCal file to your desktop: Download the 2016 Major League Baseball Season Schedules
If you only want schedules of your favorite team, click on the appropriate link below:
2. Import the downloaded file into your Outlook by following the steps below.
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2013 and above than once you click on the download Button it should ask you:
- If you click on “Launch Applications” than it should Start your Outlook
3. Once the Outlook starts up it should prompt you to “Add this internet calendar to outlook and subscribe to updates”
4. Once you select “Yes” on this prompt it should open up you calendar and give you a view of the scheduled matches