The latest version of eeminders is now online and available for download. This update is free for all existing users of eeminders and has some GREAT NEW FEATURES. We’ll have blog posts later on some of the new features but here’s a quick list.
It has only been a week since we launched our new outlook addin eeminders just a week ago. We’ve had hundred of emails telling just how useful the addin is. Our favourite comment… eeminders is LIFE CHANGING!
We’ve also had a lot of suggestions for improvement. We’ve done our best to implement the best ideas in this version.
New features available in this version are:
- You can right click on emails to eemind me or Someday (instead of using the ribbon or toolbar).
- You can clear the eeminder dates from emails that are in your Inbox. Right click on the email and click eemind me date clear. This is useful if you want to keep the email in your Inbox even after you’ve completed working on it.
- A new option on the Setting screen lets you choose whether received emails will be copied or moved when eeminders are set. This was previously only available for Sent emails. However several users told us that they needed this for the received emails as well as originals needed to be moved immediately to public folders, document management systems etc
- A new option in the Setting screen lets you turn of the notifications that eeminders displays in the Windows system tray when emails are returned to the Inbox etc. Most users told us that they loved this reminder but a few wanted the option to turn it off,
Click here to download the latest version of eeminders.
For those readers who don’t know what eeminders is:
eeminders for Outlook helps you unclutter your inbox and get the Right Things Done… at the right time!
- Defer/snooze emails out of your inbox and it will magically return to your inbox at the date and time you ready to work on it
- Add notes so you are not scratching your head why this email was not dealt with earlier
- Get reminded to follow-up on important emails
- Don’t know when you will work on an email? Move it out of your inbox into a Someday folder to refer when you have time.
- And more