You can now organize your emails using tags (labels/categories) instead of folders. We have just released a MAJOR update to Outlook addon Email Tags.
Tagging emails provides a simple alternative to organizing emails in folders. We have done to Outlook with EmailTags what Gmail did with labels.
With EmailTags you can now (inside Outlook):
- Tag your emails with keywords, customer names, project/case numbers etc.
- Use Search to find your emails when you need them (the tags you added can all be used by Outlook’s built-in search)
- Keep your Inbox uncluttered (by tagging and archiving in one step).
- Use advanced tag maintenance screens to add, edit, rename tags even after they have been created.
- Use other productivity features such as Quick Tasks and Quick Appointments.
You can download a functional trial version and try EmailTags for yourself.