The latest version of EmailTags for Outlook is now available for download from our website. This update is free for all existing users. The updates includes a number of “new” features as well as bug fixes.
EmailTags Outlook addin has had a great response from users. We continuously get emails from users suggesting how we can make it even better.
One of the new features in this release is actually an old feature that we have reintroduced as a result of demand from existing users.
Several users wrote to use requesting that we bring back the ability to Search for emails that have been tagged with more than one keyword e.g. find all emails that have the tags “Quote” and “Product X”.
The full list of features/bug fixes in this version include:
- Allow (old style) searching for multiple tags (reintroduced based on user demand)
- Apply Windows theme on all addin screens
- Right-click on an email to Tag IT now available in Outlook 2013
- Bug fix: In Outlook 2007, if you select a meeting request, error message comes-up
- Added OutlookVersionCheck in the deployment MSI so that a prompt comes up if the wrong version of MSI is being installed based on the Outlook version (32 bit or 64 bit).
You can download the latest version now from our website.
Thanks to everyone who have written to us and if you have any comments, ideas, suggestions for EmailTags, feel free to write to us. We really value your feedbacks and try to make our outlook addins work the way you want.