As promised… I have compiled all the 8 tips we have discussed over the past several weeks into a simple downloadable and printable PDF copy.
Use these simple tips to:
- Ensure that your Outlook data file does not get bloated, slow-down and eventually corrupt itself and die (causing possible loss of some if not all your e-mails)
- Backup the correct Outlook data files in case of hardware failure
- Organize your emails so that your E-mail Folders matches your paper filing structure
- File your e-mails in a way that lets you quickly see all correspondence (incoming, out-going, to and from anyone) for a project quickly and easily in one place
- Get some control over your e-mails and use your Inbox like a proper In-tray holding only the items that need your attention.
- Easily archive e-mails for completed projects with other electronic documents (Word files, Excel files etc) for the same project.
- Quickly find specific e-mails for a project.
Get your own copy of this FREE e-book now!!!
Next week I will be sharing some additional bonus tips which I feel will help you manage your emails even better… so do check in again.
Till next time… have a safe and better Outlook.