This one technique reduced the time spent by our customer support department on emails by 65%!
We use Insert Text for Outlook to template our responses to the most common questions that our support team receives. This allows us to respond to the majority of our customers’ questions at the click of a button, instead of having to write out the response each time.
Insert Text (which does much more than just text) works inside Outlook and has the following benefits for our company.
- We spend less time writing emails.
- We send out more accurate, more complete emails that better serve our customers (we spend more time creating a well-thought out response since it only has to be done once)
- We send out LESS emails (because our responses have all the information they need).
- Our customers are happier because they get their problems solved faster
- Our team is happier because they are NOT getting bored writing the same things over and over again.
In summary… Less Time… Less Volume… Better Emails… Happier Customers… Happier Us!
Which brings us to… Insert Text for Outlook.
The biggest problem with InsertText is its name… InsertText does much more than just insert text into your emails.
It is a complete email template solution for Microsoft Outlook. You can use Insert Text to:
- Create and use email templates in Microsoft Outlook
- Templates can be used to Create new emails as well as Reply, Reply-to-All and Forward
- Templates can have plain text, formatted text (HTML), To, CC, BCC fields and more (this is a addin specially designed for emails)
- Easy to use interface lets you search, find and use templates easily.
If you’re not using InsertText yet… you owe it to yourself to try it out. There is a fully functional 30-day trial on our website.
Also remember to check out the NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OUTLOOK PACK. We have bundled InsertText with 3 other Outlook Email Overwhelm boosters. You can save more than 50% for the next few days.