Need to send out a large amount of emails with that added sense of importance?
Recently many customers have reached out on how to send out merges with Red subject lines and this is a very interesting feature.
Now you can do this with EmailMerge.
You can send out merges with subject line in red using EmailMerge by adding expired reminder to it.
To do so, please follow the instructions below:
1. Create an email and compose it.
2. Click Home > Follow Up > Add Reminder. See screenshot:
3. In the Custom dialog box, you need to:
- Uncheck the Flag for Me box;
- Check the Flag for Recipients box;
- Check the Reminder box and select a date earlier than today from the drop-down list;
- Click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Click the Send button to send the email.The email’s subject as well as the sender name will be displayed in red colour in recipient’s mail list as below screenshot:
And that’s it….thousands of users use EmailMerge for Outlook everyday to send out their sales and marketing emails. If you are not a user yet, you can download a fully functional 30 day trial to test it for yourself.