The Rugby World Cup 2015 will kick off on the 19th of September with the first game between Fiji and England, so for all you rugby fans who would not want to miss a single match, or at least not your favorite teams matches, here’s how you can download the times for all the games into your Outlook Calendar.
1. Make sure that your computer is setup to the correct time zone. This step is important to ensure that the game time gets shown at the correct time depending on where in the world you are. Go to the Windows Control Panel and open Date and Time.
(Your screen may be slightly different depending on the version of windows… it may have a separate tab for Time Zone).
Make sure that the correct Time Zone is displayed i.e. the time zone of where YOU are. (I am in Fiji so the screen shot above says Fiji). Click on Change time zone if you need to.
2. Click on the link below to download the Rugby World Cup 2015 schedules:
Download Rugby World Cup 2015 Schedule
* Click on the ADD TO CALENDAR button
* On the pop-up screen, select if you would like the schedule for all teams or for your favorite team only
* Click on the Outlook button. Outlook will automatically open
* In the popup, click Yes
* The new calendar will be added to the panel on the left
The times for all the games will now be in your Outlook.
Enjoy the games and may the best team win.