Standss is pleased to announce the update release of the SendGuard version 1.1.4898.
This update is free for all existing registered users of version 1.0 or later.
Fixes and Features in this update include:
- Compatible with 64bit version of Outlook
- ReplyGuard feature now works with Inline Response in Outlook 2013
- Plus other bug fixes
New to SendGuard: SendGuard is an Outlook addin that has a collection of extremely useful tools that ensure your outgoing emails are COMPLETE (with no missing information) and are being sent to the CORRECT (and only the correct) people.
SendGuard will automatically display a prompt when you:
- Forget to attach a important file to an email
- Clicked Reply when you meant Reply-All or vice-versa.
- Forgot to write a subject.
- Emailed someone using the wrong email address (for those of us with more than one email address).
- Fired off an angry message that you later regretted.
Let us know what you think about SendGuard by leaving a comment below.