Your emails signature is an opportunity to promote your business each and every time you send out an email. Here are a few ideas for what you can put in your signature (aside from your contact information):
- A link to your website (you’re probably doing this already)
- A slogan telling people what it is that you do (for us it is… Make Outlook Work for Your Business)
- The title and link to your most popular blog post. This is a great way to show prospects your expertise.
- If your firm or product has had a great review recently, a few chosen words from the review and maybe a link to the full review
- A call to action (Call now to for an honest appraisal)
- Links to your social media profiles (you can download images from places like Hubspot to make this look even nicer)
I certainly don’t recommend posting everything, but a few well-chosen items can make a big difference.
Till next time…