In a earlier post, I mentioned how emails are causing stress and frustrations for many people and showed how you can take control of your emails.
With so many emails to handle each day, it is very common for us to make mistakes (we are all human after all), and if you are running a business, particularly a professional business, this mistakes can make you look unprofessional and waste precious billable time.
Please raise your hand if you ever:
- Forgot to attach a document to an email message (which delays matters or could even result in missed deadlines)
- Clicked Reply when you meant Reply-All (and thereby forgot to keep everyone in the loop)
- Clicked Reply-All when you meant Reply (and accidentally disclosed confidential information to the wrong people)
- Forgot to write a subject or sent an email with an old subject line (the correct subject on an email generally gets a much better response
- Fired off an angry message that you later regretted.
- Emailed someone using the wrong email address (for those of us with more than one email address).
This errors may not seem so much but in a professional environment, they could make a person (company) look unprofessional and waste valuable time.
Our Outlook Addin SendGuard, protects you from all these mistakes by automatically warning you if it detects the possibility of any of the above mistakes (and more).
It acts like your own email security guard running in the background. SendGuard works inside Outlook and takes no time to learn – you continue to write and send your emails the same way you always have. SendGuard will automatically warn you and let you take corrective action if it detects a mistake.
Click here to download a fully functional 30 day trial of SendGuard addin.
Do you have your own methods of preventing common emailing mistakes?
Please do share it with us by leaving a comment below.